Too much information /// 100 SUBSCRIBERS ON BLOGLOVIN

22:45

Drumroll...Goal number one achieved. I got over 100 subscribers on my blog! 
Somebody may think that it is a very little number. But not for me. I'm incredible thankful to each of you for your support, lovely comments and subscription. I din't even expext that so many people will read my blog for this short interval of time! Thank you! It is only the beggining and thanks for being with me right now!

And I thought, why not to write a tag and answer some questions, so you will have any idea of who  I am. 
So that is why you are going to know too much information about me.


1. what are you wearing?
My super duper cosy pyjamas


2. have you ever been in love?

Nope.




3. have you ever had a terrible break up?

Nope [2]




4. how tall are you?

170 cm. Short among tall people, tall among short people.




5. how much do you weigh?
I have a normal weigh. I don't feel any discomfort.



6. any tattoos?

No, and I don't want to, to be honest.




7. any piercings?

I have my ears pierced. Does it count?



8. otp?

Zalfie, phan and two of my classmates 




9. what is your favorite show?

Oh, well, I don't watch TV very often ( OMG OKSANA ARE YOU SERIOUS? BUT WHO IS SUFFERING RIGHT NOW BECAUSE THERE IS NO SIGNAL ON TV?) but I think something like Sherlock.



10. who are your favorite bands?

Imagine Dragons ( check out how I went to there concert HERE) 30 Seconds to Mars, Fall out Boy, Panic! At the disco and maybe onerepublic


11. something you miss?
my childhood :c


12. favorite song?
Dream, I'm so sorry by Imagine dragons ( THE HARDEST DECISION) the kill and up in the air by 30 seconds of Mars, centuries and my songs know what you did in the dark by fall out boy. Actually I often listen to different songs, but these ones I like for a long time.


13. how old are you?
I'm a teenager who still goes to school and really tired of it and waiting for summer holidays.



14. zodiac sign?

100% cancer. But I don't really believe in such things.



15. quality you look for in a partner?

Oh well...it's weird. I don't know.




16. what is your favorite quote?
"Laziness is the engine of progress" and " Be the best version of you" 


17. who is your favorite actor?
I don't have got one, sorry.


18. favorite colour?
Pastel ones. Especially violet.


19. loud music or soft?
Soft music in my earphones, loud music without them.




20. where do you go when you’re sad?

I go on my sofa to sit with my family and friends and just talk. Or in my bathroom to start a pumper evening with something like lush bombs, face masks etc.




21. how long does it take you to shower?

Quite long! I like taking baths :)




22. how long does it take you to get ready in the morning?

Well, waking up till going to school, it takes me a half of an hour normally. Thanks school for years of training in getting ready in mornings so fast :D




23. have you ever been in a physical fight?

I have. Sometimes, in my childhood. Once my friend and I dropped Christmas tree during fight because she didn't play by the rules  and we start a big argue with a fight.  But now that friend  is the quietest person you'll ever met! 
I haven't been in very serious fights. ut even nowadays I still can accidentally (no) pull and bump people. 




24. turn on’s?

People who are friendly and kind.


25. turn off’s?
People who can insult others and even don't understand it.


26. the reason I joined blogspot?
Because of the opportunity to share with people my interests, happy moments from life, the opportunity to talk with people. This is my cosy corner in the internet, where everyone is welcomed.


27. what are your fears?
Spiders, bees, wasps, my future exams and wrong decision about future career about which I'll regret during the life.


28. last thing that made you cry?
It was a very hard day. I had to have lots of arguments to defend my point of view( now you know that I'm a little bit stubborn, because I won) but every conflicts are a really very big stress for me. Anyway everything was ok, until something strange happended.
Do you know such situations, when a person went through  fire and water with a serious face, literally survived from everything you can imagine and suddenly started to cry because the loaf of bread had fallen on the flour?
I started crying because the autocorrector on my phone corrected the wrong word.
The end.


29. last time you said you loved someone?
To my parents before I go to sleep.


30. meaning behind your blog name?
Check out "about" page on my blog.


31. last book you read?
Girl Online on tour by Zoe Sugg.


32. the book you’re currently reading?
Currently I'm not reading any book. SOMEONE PLEASE MAKE ME READ ALL THE BRIGHT PLACES. It is standing on my bookshelf so beautiful, but I can't start to read it.


33. last show you watched?
Something that was on the TV. I don't remember its name.


34. last person you talked to?
My mum.

35. the relationship between you and the last person you texted?
Well, it is my best friend for a very long time.


36. what is your favorite food?
HARD! I never can answer such question. Because my tastes always become different. It's better to give me a list of food, and I will tell you what I like and what I don't.


37. place you want to visit?
I love travelling so much! My sister told that if someone offers me to go to somewhere in Tundra, I will totally agree.
But I would like to visit Moscow and Kamchatka in Russia. Also Great Britain, Australia, Spain and Germany and many other countries.


38. last place you were?
Strange question. Do you mean outside house, country or city?
Anyway the last place was kitchen.


39. do you have a crush?
No, I'm not.


40. last time you kissed someone?
Look at the 2 and 3 question and think.


41. last time you were insulted?
Don't remember( I'm the best answerer, really). Maybe during that hard day from 28 question.


42. favorite flavor of sweet?
Caramel and chocolate.


43. what instruments do you play?
I used to play piano just for a little bit (I was 4 and I went to courses of dance, drawing and music in one thing, so I don't remember). I also went to flute in the musical school during SEVERE.THREE.MONTHS. when I was 7. But after that I had to decide between flute and ballroom dances and I have chosen dances. 


44. favorite piece of jewelry?
My Pandora bracelet.


45. last sport you played?
catch-up with my cute cat. It is so funny.


46. last song you sang? 
I ALWAYS sing some songs. My mom and my dad often sing songs, so the apple never falls far from the tree, yeah? I think the last was apologise by onerepublic.

47. favorite pick up line?
Does anyone still use them?


48. have you ever used it?
No, because I don't have one.

49. last time you hung out with anyone?
With my friends yesterday and two days ago.


50. who should answer these questions next?
EVERYONE WHO WANTS♥. Don't forget to put a link in the description, so I can read your answers.



Soooooooo, I answered questions, yaaaay! Now you know a little bit more information about me. If you have some interesting questions for me write them in the comments below too.
p.s. check out my new header. I LOVE it!

I am OK

You Might Also Like

7 коммент.

  1. Hey girl I love your blog, the layout is so cute! I just followed you on bloglovin! I just started a blog- it'd mean a lot if you could follow back xx

    http://corkylilthing.blogspot.co.uk

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Thank you so so much! I followed you back :)
      Good luck to your blog ❤️

      Удалить
  2. Congratulations on 100 followers! I love Imagine Dragons too :)
    www.emilyjanewebb.co.uk

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Thanks!❤️❤️❤️ So cool to find person who loves the same music as you :) What is your favourite song?

      Удалить
  3. Love q&a tags, some of your answers made me laugh haha :') Well done on reaching your first goal! x

    http://paulamarieee.blogspot.co.uk

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Thank you so much!❤️❤️❤️ I like reading q&a tags too so I'm happy that you enjoyed mine :)

      Удалить