Zoella Beauty review ♥

22:41

Hellooooo :) I'm on summer holidays, yaaaay. If you have exams, good luck! You can smash it! If you still go to school ( in many countries people are not on holidays right now, I understand it), then I wish you to survive last days. If you don't have summer holidays, then I wish you'll have great summer.


Anyway, today I'm going to write ( OMG!) not about how much I love summer ( by the way why not? Summer is my favourite part of the year so I can do it easily). Today I'm writing review on some Zoella Beauty things. A new amazing collection called Sweet Inspirations was released recently I want to order a body mist from Sweet Inspirations and I'll tell you about it too. But later.  It's quite long to wait a delivery to Russia. And that is why I'm going to tell about some things from other collections because I love them.



Let's begin with the fact, that I still waiting when Zoella Beauty will be selling in Russia. Because these things for bath and body are really great. How did I buy them? Well, I ordered them on feelunique.com ( not an AD, just in case). There was a really nice discount and I was like "Why not??" BUT! There was a free delivery. But now delivery to Russia is quite expensive. It is free only if you spend over 60 pounds, but my previous orders were less than 20 pounds. It makes me sad. And now I'm searching for another site to order.


We all know that this brand belongs to British blogger Zoe Sugg and I want to say that Zoella Beauty is really great and I really enjoy using them, as my mom and sister do too.


My small collection has a solid fragrance, bath soak & shower cream, moisturising hand cream and smoothing body scrub.

My review starts with…

Zoella Beauty Blissful Mistful solid fragrance


If you don’t like perfumes with a very strong scent, like me for example, this is for you.  The scent of Blissful Mistful is really light and pleasant. It has floral notes, and I love it. Solid fragrance has a very compact size, which makes them very comfortable to put in your bag and use them whenever you want.

I use them before going to school or for a walk. It’s very easy to apply them, you control the “strength” of scent yourself.


I definitely recommend you to this solid fragrance.



Zoella Beauty Soak Opera bath soak & shower cream

So this bath soak & shower cream was in the first collection in 2014. It is a classic range and it has almost the same scent as fragrance( which was released in 2015).
When you read the ingridients, you can see that it is enriched with vitamin E, aloe and Shea butter.

It’s consistence is AMAZING! It makes skin much softer after using it. I have a dry skin so it makes a big difference for me and of course, it leaves a pleasant aftertaste( don’t think that I can say it about the scent, but who cares?) and colour( yep, colour) is very cute J

P.S. it makes a lot of bubbles :D


Zoella Beauty Wonder Hand moisturising hand cream
Let’s just talk about how cute the packaging is. The package has so beautiful colours. It looks very stylish.
When you open it, you can see “Be the best version of you” and “High five!” Very optimistic, especially for hand cream J


It’s literally irreplaceable thing during cold days. When your hands become awful because of frosts, this cream is a life saver. That is why I added it to my my favourites during February and March .

Can you guess its scent? Yep, it is the same as solid fragrance has. So if you like it, feel brave to order all classic range. I love these floral notes so I am very pleased with it.

Zoella Beauty Scrubbing Me Softly smoothing body scrub


THE SMELL! IT’S AMAZING! IT’S PERFECT! It is soooooo pleasant, that I can’t even describe it with words.
Perfect thing for summer. Sugar scrub which gives you incredible feeling of freshness.  Physically and morally. It is enriched with acai, blueberry and other ingridients, which gives it nice scent.
It is in tutti fruity range, which won’t be produced anymore. So just simply run and order it.
By the way, body mist from tutti fruity will be stayed in shops, so ( maybe you know) does body mist smells like a body scrub? If they  smell the same, I’ll be very happy and I’ll order them :D
it seems that my cat loves this scrub  too :)
the consistence of scrub. These small red balls are nice :)


So, it is my small collection which I really like. I enjoyed writing review on some beauty things and I hope you enjoyed reading it ^-^


Well, I think that I'll write more often soon, cause it's summer, hooraaay.
And if I didn't write anything for a long time, you can tell me how lazy am I on my twitter (@iamok26) ;D.
Anyway don't forget to subcribe on my blog to get known updates here very quickly. I would really appreciate it.
By the way, if you are interested, there is new "contact" button on my blog.

Have a nice day,
I am OK

You Might Also Like

23 коммент.

  1. I just discovered your blog through zoe's new post in the comment section and I quite love it!
    Actually, I'm thinking about getting some of Zoe's products, even though I don't usually like pamper night or skincare.

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Ooooh, it's so cute, thank youu 😘❤️
      You should definitely get some Zoe's products. They are really good :)

      Удалить
  2. I haven't tried anything from the Zoella Beauty range yet but I really want to. The body scrub sounds really nice x
    Louise | helloteddy.co.uk

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. The body scrub is AMAZING! You should definitely try it💜

      Удалить
  3. Loved reading this. Please check out my latest Nail Problems beauty post.

    Kisses xo | From Aliona With Love

    Instagram @alionawithlove

    Twitter @alionawithlove

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. I'm still yet to try and of the Zoella range, i always read and hear such good things about it! I must have a look next time i see the range.

    Great pictures sweetie!


    <3
    perfectfixations.blogspot.co.uk

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. You should try them for sure! Each of them does its destination (can I say like that lol?) (or better say function?) really great :)

      Thank you 💗

      Удалить
  5. All products look sooo cute! Do you want to be friends with me on bloglovin? If yes, just follow me and I'll follow your blog back ASAP!<3 http://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/anna-alina-3947784

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. I'd love to try the whole Zoella beauty range but in my country it's not available so... I think i'll wait a bit more! Thanks for sharing your review :) I'm new to your blog but I'm definitely following you! xx

    http://mateandbizcochitos.wordpress.com

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Thank you so much! I'm very happy that you enjoyed my review! The range is not avaliable in ordinary shops in my country too, so you can try to order it online on "feelunique" or "cloud 10 beauty" :) Hope you'll try them soon💗

      Удалить
  7. I love Zoe sooo much and I really want to try out her products really soon!!! Thanks for sharing your little reviews on her collection (:
    Have an amazing day,
    Madalena

    www.maadalenaaa.blogspot.com

    ОтветитьУдалить
  8. Thank YOU for reading my review xx
    I hope you'll try Zoe's products soon :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  9. Now I want to buy Zoe's stuff, great post, mind checking my blog and giving advice on what should I improve, I really like your blog xx from cro

    teamay.blogspot.hr

    ОтветитьУдалить
  10. Now I want to buy Zoe's stuff, great post, mind checking my blog and giving advice on what should I improve, I really like your blog xx from cro

    teamay.blogspot.hr

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Thank you so much! I'm very happy to hear that you like my blog❤️ I'll check out your blog with great pleasure :)

      Удалить
  11. I really want to try Zoe's range, I heard it smells lovely.
    Great post!:)

    Liv,
    http://vetbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. It definitely is! The range is really good. Thank you😊

      Удалить
  12. I love the packaging of everything from Zoe's range!! x
    Morgan | www.justmorgs.com

    ОтветитьУдалить
  13. Soak opera sounds amazing! Aww check out your cute cat! :)
    Thanks for sharing! Hugs, Dominica from www.its-dominica.blogspot.co.uk :-)

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Thanks for reading my blogpost ♥ Sending you hugs from me and my cat :D

      Удалить