Orange cookies with cinnamon 🎅

0:20

Hello everyone!
I think I will upload this blogpost on the 24th of December so Merry Christmas eve or Merry Christmas to you and your family ♥ We celebrate it on the 7th of January in my country, but I'm very excited about holidays right now :)
No matter that the weather outside is not so snowy, I'm still waiting for holidays so much. Of course it is because of a Christmas tree in my house, and everything around me is so festive, but also this is because of...baking! And I want to share with you one super easy to do and super tasty to eat recipe! You can make them and decorate with icing so they will be more festive or you can just make thrm whenever you want! So let's start ♥



You'll need:

  • 210 g of unsalted butter
  • 200 g of brown sugar
  • 1 egg
  • 350 g of flour
  • 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
  • 4g of salt
  • Orange peel ( I added 3 teaspoons)

How to do: 

Step one:
Mix butter and the sugar in mixer. Add an egg and orange peel until everything has come together nicely. 

Step two:
Mix flour, cinnamon and salt and add it into mixture you got in previous step and make the dough.

Step three:
Wrap the dough in cling film and chill it in the fridge for around 1 hour.

Step four:
Put the dough out of the fridge. Spread some flour on the worktoproll the dough out with a rolling pin. so it will be 0,5 cm thick. 


Step five:
Use different cookie cutters! I have a set of Christmas cookie cutters and my favourite one is a Christmas tree. Сut out shapes and carefully put them on a lined baking tray. 


Step six:
Preheat the oven to 180oC. Bake the trays for 15 minutes.

Step seven:
Decorate the cookies with icing if you want, but i think they are really good without decorations too :)


I hope you enjoyed this recipe :)


By the way, I can proudly say that I HIT 500 SUBSCRIBERS ON MY BLOG IN BLOGLOVIN! THAT'S INSANE! THANK YOU SO MUCH! 
And I also can proudly say that it was 1 year since my first blogpost ever!!! Every day I feel happier and happier because I started my blog. I don't blog that much as I want but I DO LOVE WRITING HERE! 


 Have a great holidays♥
I wish you and your family Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
I am OK



You Might Also Like

0 коммент.